The Santa Fe Depot
The Santa Fe Depot at Waynoka was built in 1910, and is on the National Register of Historic Places. The BNSF main line from Chicago to the West Coast which passes the depot is Oklahoma's busiest rail line.
The Santa Fe Depot, as well as the adjacent Harvey House, was deeded to the Waynoka Historical Society in 1995. Both buildings are on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Waynoka Depot in 2005 began the first phase of restoration which included the replacement of the windows, and the opening of the arches, restoring the outdoor viewing area to its original state.
The next phase of restoration will hopefully begin in the summer of 2013 with the completion of the interior to its original state.